As We Can, We Help Others
posted on Monday 16 Oct, 2006.
At a recent speech from Jillian Broadbent, director of BT Australia, Jillian outlined her approach to work and life.
She urged us to:
- Enjoy work – be inspired by and about it;
- Inspire positive change;
- Empower our own and others’ spirits;
- Embrace companionship but don’t be over dependent;
- Have a bit of courage;
- Have a sense of purpose – enjoy momentum as the key to success;
- Learn the art of recovery – practice resilience;
- Accept help and messages from others.
The most powerful lesson I learnt from Jillian was the way that she was in complete integrity with this talk, making it easy to see how each of our lives could be if we practiced what she preached AND lived with absolute integrity!
There are no comments for this blog post.