Resilience Mentoring from Wendy
Your purpose for making our world a kinder place, and the challenges that you face in achieving your purpose, are important to me. Using my Wonder of One™ Journey as your guide, I’m here to help you overcome these challenges with my:
- Time Leadership™ Mentoring – guiding you to make friends with your time, as I have done with mine. My Time Leadership™ Mentoring is the 7th Key of Kindness.
- Writer’s Mentoring – guiding you to write to your reader, including my Writers’ Co-Creation Circles.
- Bookshop Mentoring – guiding you to use your Kindness Press reading to achieve your purpose.
- University for Life Mentoring – guiding your learning to help you achieve your purpose.
- Technology Mentoring – guiding you to be the ‘brains’ of the technology you are working to master — technology like the Zoom online meeting platform.
- New Knee Mentoring – guiding your successful recovery from your total knee joint replacements or other major surgery.
If you find the burden someone is carrying, you find the thing they can speak to with the most power and weight. That’s where their story is.
— Brandon Stanton.
Photo by Rob Campbell.
This website has been kindly created by gifted software engineers,
Jeanette Phillips and Christopher Phillips.